Just insert the material you want a pick out of into the DIY Guitar Pick Punch, and . . . well . . . squeeze. Instant guitar pick! Make them out of expired credit cards, those grocery store club cards, plastic packaging material, and more! Hey, want to get super DIY-y? Then punch a few thin picks and glue them together into the ultimate pick of density. Keep a DIY Guitar Pick Punch in your gigbag, and you'll never be without a pick again. Now, if only someone can invent a guitar punch for punching out fully functional guitars!
DIY Guitar Pick Punch
- Never be without a guitar pick again - just punch your own!
- Can punch a variety of materials - up to 0.9mm thick!
- Punch a few slimmer picks and glue them together for a truly custom pick experience.
- Pick Dimensions: similar to a 351 style picks - approx. 1.1875" (30mm) x 1.0625" (25.5mm)
- Punch Dimensions: approx. 6" x 1.25" x 4.2
You can order it here and watch the video BELOW.